Thursday, April 9, 2009

EBAY 086
WHER IS MY SUPERMAN?

Well Good Morning. (or is it?) I am off early this mornig for a Abdominal Cat Scan.This is the first of these I have had done. NO eating after 8 pm last night and drink 2 jugs of Redi-cat berry flavored. The first bottle of it wasn't too awful bad but being that my stomach is empty this morning I am afraid that the 2nd will be a little hard to swallow. And all I wanted to do last night was sleep because this type of thing stresses me out...but the little grand daughter had other plans.She was up past 11:30 and out of bed to "go potty" before 1:30.She finally went to sleep after that. She was real inquisitive about what I was drinking and I told her it was goning make me glow! Which she thought was funny.
I have not been able to take Metformin n preperation for this test and for a few days after.Can't believe my blood sugar changes that drastically without these pills. But it has.
I just hope they find out what they need to from this test so I can get things taken care of and get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits from my friends

Followers